During the fit-out phase of a new hotel, or the renovation of one, it’s easy for a building to get overrun with contractors, subcontractors, equipment and furniture.
With many FF&E Installation activities taking place, it’s important to have a central point of contact who can manage deliveries, contractors, and deal with any issues quickly if they arise.
Ensuring that everything goes to plan
We provide a comprehensive Site Management service which helps manage any fit-out phase seamlessly. During this period we liaise with the Main Contractor to ensure the site is safe and functioning effectively. And we manage all health and safety and security issues.
Our Site Management service includes:
- Developing and managing a Permit to Work system
- Holding pre-installation meetings with the FF&E/ Consultant, Project Manager and client
- Producing a detailed Installation programme for the fit-out period
- Identifying delivery points, access routes and temporary storage ‘holding’ areas within the building
- Ensuring snagging list has been prepared by the Architect when the building is handed over for fit-out
- Setting up and operating a Permit to Work System for everyone requiring access to the building
- Liaising with Main Contractor to carry out snagging
- Providing walkway protection to avoid damage
- Managing delivery documents
- Ensuring all rubbish is cleared from the site